Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom, Nana and Candy!

Happy Birthday Mom, Nana and Candy,
We think you are great,
We think you are dandy.

So, Happy birthday to you,
Btw. How old are you?
Still holding at 32?
Nobody would guess 62.

I always love to hear your laughter
So many talents,
Let’s name a few:
A great cook, a fantastic baker,
A fashion Diva, an artist, and even a Cavette / Ballroom dancer,

I’m glad we could spend this
Thanksgiving time with you.
We hope we all learn a thing or two
By watching you in all you do

The best Nana and Mother
You do it with ease.
Will you, won’t you have a great birthday,
Please!?

We love you!

Todd, Jane, Ally

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You are So Good at those Poems Todd! So cute!
Happy Birthday Nana!

dulces said...

Thank you for my poem. I always look forward to those creative gems! Makes my day. The time you were here went by too quickly. The kids are growing so fast. You have to enjoy everyday with them. Soon they will be out on their own. . .
Thanks again for making Thanksgiving such a great time. Our family is the best. That is what I am most grateful for. Love you all so much, MOM