Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Brookie Sugar Cookie!



Happy Birthday Brookie!
You are the best.
You came into this world smiling
and you haven't stopped for a rest.
You're a great friend and sister
a great daughter too
I am still wondering
what I did to deserve you.
You're smart and your sassy,
(in only the right way),
You're pretty and classy.
But I have more to say.
You're fashion sense
leaves us all asking your advise
I just can't figure out
how someone can be so nice.
In short, dear sugar
I love you a lot
And wish you Happy Birthday
from the bottom of my heart.
Happy Birthday Sugar Cookie!

4 comments:

jt said...

Amen.

Another fine poem by Poet who didn't know it...

dulces said...

I agree. Brookie T is one in a million. We are so lucky to have her in our lives! A great big Happy birthday to an angel!

Shannon said...

Great Poem...I am anxious to hear your Poem for Cory! ;)

Brookie you are Simply the Best! Have a wonderful Birthday Sugar cookie!

Heather said...

I love that you call her "Sugar." Very cute from a loving dad.
Nice poem. It's all true!