Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bought a lemon....

Bought a Lemon,
what do I do?
Bought a Lemon,
and an orange and a grapefruit too.

It's got lots of trees,
and a big yard too,
Got a few scorpions
What's a boy to do?

A year in the making,
is what it will take.
We're kind of excited.
Hope we don't make a big mistake.

Gotta have a pool
and a sports court too.
Gotta have a pipe and a kicker
so I can do a few ollies for you.

A place for our guests
is high on the list.
Come during winter (hint, hint)
while the weathers the best.

If you still haven't guessed,
we procured a building parcel.
So on North Lemon Street
we'll be making our house into the Taylor Family Carcel. (that's Jail in Spanish)

3 comments:

Candace said...

You guys are building? How cool! That is very exciting! Congrats!

EuroScan said...

Nice. When does the big move happen?

Heather said...

Your kids might repeat you on the jail thing. I know I thought I lived in one more than once in my youth! (I'm sure I deserved it though.)
Congrats you guys!