Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mo's in AZ

After dinner, Chase, Brig and I cruised the Jeep to the Mall, the Arizona Mills Mall, ('cause they got a Nike Outlet.) We find and buy our merchandise (bball for Brigs, new nike+ sensor for my shoes, ......this is cause I don't like the Nike+ shoes, but I do like the ipod integration tool so I athletic, not duct-tape the sensor to the bottom of my Saucony's. I can't figure out why it only works for a few runs?).

Anyway, on the way out of the mall, Brigham comments...
"There aren't a lot of Mormon's in AZ."
(Todd and Chase) Why do you say that Brigs?
(Brigs) 'Cause they have lots of tattoos and earrings.
This is as we pass 3 gangsters loaded with chains, rings, tats, saggys and probably .45's.

Then Brigs says, really loud, as we pass the FUBU/ROCA Wear outlet.
"There aren't very many Black Mormons." Huh Dad?

We stop to see the fish at RainForest, then head back. On the way to the parking lot, we notice 4 or 5 cop-ers with their lights on a few stalls down from the jeep.
(Brigs) What are they doing Dad?
(Todd) Not sure buddy.
(Brigs) I bet someone stole somethin'.
(Todd) Yep.
(Brigs) Good thing it wasn't our jeep.
(Todd) Yep.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Oh dear Brigham! Hahaha- I bet he is learning a lot!

Shannon said...

So funny!
You will have to tell me the trick to strapping on the Nike + sensor to my Saucony's! I have the ipod attachment for my Nike's but i don't like to run in them!

Did you get the chance to tell Brigs, that Jesus loves those Gangsta's the same as everyone else! ;)

dulces said...

Living outside of Utah is a real eye-opener. . .especially the way people dress (Salt Lake is getting about as bad however)It's a beautiful 75 degrees today here in the Beehive State however and conference weekend coming up!

Anonymous said...

2T, you got to bring them chilluns to the Tar Heel State! There are lots of black mormons here! It's sweet.

Brigham said...

The new season of House has a black Mormon on it.