Thursday, October 18, 2007

Where or where....



did my Janie-cakes go? To NYC, with my Mom, Sisters and Sister-in-laws. They have Wicked plans, temple plans, food plans, shopping plans, other play plans, more food plans and more shopping plans.

I'm here with the kids having a grand time. Jane's sisters are helping during the day, but we sure miss Jane.

Ally made dinner the past two nights, very tasty. But she stayed up late (which keeps Brynn up and running around consequently keeping me awake), sent too many text messages, took a 25min shower this am and is now suffering the consequences. She has 2 b-day parties to attend this weekend, but has to trade something in order to attend. So she volunteered to go to bed at 9:15 every night until Thanksgiving. That's lights-out lady!

Heading to TJ (that's Tijuana) tomorrow for a day of revelry....well a day of work with Panasonic, a customer buying some storage stuff from HP. Hopefully, the border crossing goes smoothly.

Later Skaters!

2 comments:

EuroScan said...

Thanks for being willing to take the load and let us have Janer for a few days--I LOVED having us all together--my favorite part of the trip. All the laughing--the shopping bag hats were awesome! I'm sure we would still be lost somewhere in Brooklyn without Jane's subway skills!

Jane said...

Glad to be home...i missed the laundry among other things.