Monday, October 1, 2007

Not OJ, Not J. Lo, ....it's J.O. Check out his site and new CD...

The guy who built our house in Utah and was also our neighbor is a great guy. (He did, however, bring cheese whiz and crackers to my Elder's Quorum lesson on fast Sunday one month and sat right in-front of me offering a bite here or there during the lesson. Very funny.) But , besides being a human vacuum and holding the record for the most sushi consumed in a single sitting, he is one of those guys with a knack for complimenting others and making them feel like a million dollars. He is also extremely sensitive to needs around him and doesn't hesitate to jump in and help someone out at a moments notice. He is also very musically inclined and just released a new CD. He produced it himself in his basement studio and did it just to uplift and inspire others (he makes ton's of $$ with his rental property empire so he's not financially motivated by this). The best part of the CD, for me, is the "Beyond the Music" section where he tells about the inspiration behind the song. Great stuff, especially if you know the guy and the sincerity in what he says.
Here's the link: http://jaredosmond.com/
Keep up the good work J.O..

4 comments:

dulces said...

I didn't know Jared Osmond sang. Is he pretty good? I'll have to check out his site. . How is the haunted house???

Shannon said...

Sweet! I will have to check it out....oh and Vote for Marie on Dancing with the Stars!!!!

Beeswax said...

What could be more sensitive than eating cheez whiz in front of hungry people. I'll check him (er, I mean, it) out.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Tell Jared I said howdy and to be careful on those demo jobs!