Sunday, October 7, 2007

Priesthood Session with Chase....


It was great to go to the priesthood session with Chase yesterday. We drove up to go with Grandpa Beeson at the stake center in Glendale. All the boys went as well. Jake brought man-cheerios (whoppers, starbursts, etc) and we really enjoyed the messages from conference. Chase looked sharp in his new suit and listened very attentively. He enjoyed the talks and probably felt Elder Perry was speaking directly to him about raising the bar to reach his full potential as he prepares to be a great missionary. I felt like President Hinckley was talking directly to me about anger mgmt :>)

After the meeting, we went to Pulanos for pizza and wings. We thought about Papa, Cory, Shea, Judd and Zak and maybe Phil going to JCW's and then meeting up with Grandpa, Jim, Gary and others at the stake center in Am. Fork.

Brigham (jr.) felt a little left out and ended up going shopping with the girls, grandma and Lizzie. I'm looking forward to going with my boys for years to come. Good stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're raising a righteous generation, brother! I'm missing the JCW's this weekend as well.

Shannon said...

Your such a Good dad! How cool to have him go with you to the Priesthood session!!
Oh and Poor Brigham....Shopping!!

Heather said...

My brothers all looked forward to going with my dad and not with the girls. Congrats Todd and Chase! Sounds like a great time. I know the boys here missed you as well!

EuroScan said...

So cute! Chase seems so mature going to priesthood with the guys and everything. Even though I never go, it's one of my favorite traditions. I also like going with the girl to RS session.

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

Man! THat sounds real fun. Chase really liked it too.